Fear is so yesterday when you consider all the powerful women around us winning the day despite the odds heavily stacked against them. These women look challenges dead in the eye and manage to wink saucily. They not only nail every task ever assigned but manage to set an example so good that novices around them beam with courage – all the while crushing every damn thorn in their corner.
But when you are swamped with board meetings and picking the best suit out, it is important to also protect yourself against vicious infections and uncomfortable encounters. We at Moments understand the fight you bring to claim your space in the industry. After all, if we’re going to war, we might as well have some fun. Our condoms promise you the security you need when you’re busy working your way to expertise. From your business and hard work to relationships and sexual health, it’s about time we do it like a boss.
If you’ve been stalling and waiting for the motivation you need to get out there, it’s officially time to kick some butt. Remember drooling over golden retrievers eating carrots? Well, Instagram does a lot more than feeding the world with doggos and foodporn! Need more #girlboss inspo in your Instagram feed? Here are Moment Condoms’s top women picks for Instagram profiles that will give you the adrenaline rush you need. Go, be proud of what womankind has achieved!
- @christinamacpherson: Christina Macpherson is an inspiration in every sense of the word. Having studied creative writing and theatre, she now spends her days as a travel writer, model, and creative content producer. Not only this, she has also exhibited artworks in various galleries and has studied Ancient History as well! How’s that for breadth of experience?
- @emmaisaacs: If you’re interested in #businesschicks, then Emma Isaacs is definitely your girl. A fiercely passionate worker (being the all-too-important CEO of Business Chicks) as well as a doting mother, her feed is filled with motivational posts to get you through your worst days. Her life is living proof that women can indeed have it all!
- @elyse.knowles: When you start your modelling career at the age of 10, there’s nothing you can’t achieve! Not only is Elyse Knowles an accomplished model who has worked with a slew of amazing designers, photographers, and brands – she is also a published author whose book has made it to the bestseller list. Follow her for her fashion tips and her adventures around the world!
- @stephclairesmith: Starting out as your average fitness instagrammer, Steph Claire Smith slowly built up her follower base to over a million. Not only is she now one of Australia’s leading Instagram stars, she is also the co-founder of Soda Shade Sunglasses, luxury brand Midnight Co., and health website Keep It Cleaner. Needless to say, she can inspire you to be the best version of you.
- @elle_ferguson: Elle is right when she elegantly says she isn’t “just a blonde called Elle.” She is a model, an entrepreneur and a feminist. Her to-die-for wavy hair, long legs and 646K followers had her winning the Cosmopolitan Social Media Star of the Year (Fashion) Award this January. Her diverse line of beauty products will inspire you to look beautiful yet pamper your individuality. She’s re-defining beauty with a strong voice and (oh yes), stronger legs!
We’d just like to close with this gem from Serena Williams, who sums it up perfectly:
“The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all, be humble.”